To maintain our position as the best provider of turning solutions, we investigate the market to discover needs and provide dynamic solutions. Dedicated self-regulation makes us a reliable supplier. In 1985, we developed the polygon machine as the best solution for milling multi surfaces on round parts. In 1998, we discovered that a center driven spindle was the best solution for shaft and tube turning. We developed the most reliable spindle mechanism and machine construction, and each of our designs is the result of careful calculation and stringent testing. So far our company has been granted 70 patents in more than 15 countries including the EU.
We provide our clients with turnkey and automated solutions so that each machine we offer is the best available for their production.
We ensure that our responses to every service problem are prompt and choose our parts suppliers carefully to build the most reliable machines. All the parts needed for the provision of long term service are always held in our warehouse.
We understand that machine downtime can result in serious losses to a customer. Focus on the manufacture of the best machines remains a vital goal of our company.
We will never lose our focus, and always be your long-term business partner.
- Fastcut established in 1987 in Taichung, initially produced Automatic Polygon Machine.
- Developed rotary transfer machine for hand tool industry; and successfully launched in overseas market
- Released first center drive lathe prototype: FC-60800.
- Started massive production of center drive lathe model FC-SB10.
- Awarded the certificate of the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance System.
- Successfully installed automated turning cell with our European partner in gainty automobile corporation in Europe.
- Developed new product line, Dual Holding Center Drive Spindle.
- Expanded our Taichung factory building to increase production capacity.
- Relocated and expanded factory building in Nantou.
- Developed Center Drive flagship model machine, XF10. This customized model has more flexible options.