CENTER DRIVE LATHE WITH DUAL HOLDING SPINDLE
Our continuously developed center spindle units have two built-in actuators that control two different chucks. This enables two parts to be clamped and aligned on the same spindle. This very efficient production machine uses less floor space and also consumes less energy.
- Chuck air sensor was built-in to confirm parted loaded precisely each time.
- The motor encoder is built into the spindle and gives high C axis accuracy.
- Clamping unit had two built-in actuators that control two different chucks, so it could clamp two different parts which had different diameter.
- Internal spindle air blow to clean the chuck and make sure there is no chip remained, therefore
automation loading/unloading would not be interference. Addition, air blow could be replaced by coolant.
- Loading system control is perfectly integrated with the CNC control system.
Advantage to Your Process
Less 30% investment but same productivity
With one more tooling system and you will gain double productivity
Saves Valuable Floor Space
One center drive lathe can replace up to 2.5 standard turning machines. This not only saves time but it also
saves valuable production space.