POLYGON MACHINEMulti-tasking Machine for turning and Polygon milling
Turning and Polygon milling with same turret, additional gang tool slide for ID turning.
The unique design of the milling head system allows coupling. The milling head can
be stationary for the turning function and can rotate for milling multi flats. The
spindle motor and servo motor on the milling head are synchronized and can
generate a range of rotation speeds for polygon turning. ID turning is achieved
with gang slide tooling post, it allowed machine to complete more dynamic
- Additional gang tooling post compare to 65NCL
- The unique integration of a CNC polygon machine with a basic CNC lathe means
turning and polygon cutting can be done on the same machine.
- This saves factory floor area and labor as well as operation and transport time.
- A wide range of polygon cutting can be done using the CNC control system. The X
and Y axes are driven by servo motors.
- The polygon cutting and copying is done without a conventional profiling
attachment which allows unlimited contouring.